Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Concert



I pour myself a glass of wine
Turn on my favourite music
Let the water cleanse my soul
I’m going to a concert 

Apply foundation to my face
Add some cheeky blush
Eyes are lined and lashes done
I’m going to a concert

I slip into my skinny jeans
Add a sexy top
Zip up my tall brown boots
I’m going to a concert

Sing along to all the words
Bodies moving to the music
The bass is thumping, hearts are thumping
In the middle of the concert




Lowest of the Low - April 2, 2011
 

Strip off the date night clothes
Let loose the swollen member
Unleash my impassioned soul
In the middle of our concert


CREDITS:  Painting by Cheryl Poulin, Ottawa, Ontario - http://www.earmark-decorative-painting-studio.com/mixed-media.html
 

Copyright © Sherry Irvine – April 2, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment